Here’s what to do if your dog ingests cannabis
Rochester-area veterinarians are reporting a sharp rise in cannabis poisonings among dogs that are eating products containing the drug, usually in the form of edibles.
Go to full article: https://www.wxxinews.org/local-news/2023-05-22/dog-ate-cannabis
Disclaimer: healthcareforpets.com and its team of veterinarians and clinicians do not endorse any products, services, or recommended advice. All advice presented by our veterinarians, clinicians, tools, resources, etc is not meant to replace a regular physical exam and consultation with your primary veterinarian or other clinicians. We always encourage you to seek medical advice from your regular veterinarian.
- Pet owner ‘bill shock’ worsening the mental health crisis among Australian vets, inquiry told
- Sep 12, 2023