Could a sinus infection or allergies be causing my dog’s eye irritation and blood to come out of her nose after she sneezes?
Original Question: My 14 year old Labrador Retriever Kali seems to have environmental allergies. When we go outside her eyes weep a bit, then she sneezes a few times. Blood comes out of her nose sometimes. Do dogs get sinus infections or irritation ? Thank you. - Karen
Disclaimer: healthcareforpets.com and its team of veterinarians and clinicians do not endorse any products, services, or recommended advice. All advice presented by our veterinarians, clinicians, tools, resources, etc is not meant to replace a regular physical exam and consultation with your primary veterinarian or other clinicians. We always encourage you to seek medical advice from your regular veterinarian.
- Do you recommend a stool test for my dog who is on a raw food diet?
- Answered by: Dennis Chmiel, DVM, MBA
- Nov 25, 2020
- Do small or large breed dogs have more problems with their teeth?
- Answered by: Jeanne Perrone, MS, CVT, VTS (Dentistry)
- Sep 5, 2020
- How do dogs contract leptospirosis and how can it be prevented?
- Answered by: Dr. Alex Avery, BVSc
- Jun 21, 2019